Follow your peers and get notified when they publish new works!
- Follow your peers, and stay up to date with their scientific production. Once you follow a peer you will get automatic notifications when she publishes a new paper. When a new paper is published a lightbulb will appear on the peer card. At the same time, on the myPeers application icon a lightbulb will be lit to notify you that new ideas have been generated within your peer community.
- Filter your peers and their publications to easily find the papers you are looking for.
- You will always use the latest version of myPeers thanks to the automatic updates.
Your peer's whole scientific production at hand
- Quickly access all the scientific production of your peers! You can sort their publications by number of citations, by year, authors, etc.
- Measure the impact of your peers with H-index and G-index.
- Deal with homonyms by restricting your peer research field, or by manually unchecking the papers written by her homonyms. It will improve the accuracy of the H-index and G-index.
Skim the papers directly from myPeers
- By clicking on a paper in the publications list you will be quickly redirected to the PDF file with the paper, or to the webpage linking it. You can read the paper directly from myPeers, or download it to your Download folder, or directly open it in your preferred PDF viewer to annotate it.